Ok, so obviously Prince Charming doesn't exist but let's see if we can find a fairy tale to suit us... 

I'm an honest and loyal person looking for my 'other half'. I think two people need to complement each other rather than be needed and relied upon to be able to live. 

I'm very independent and have been since becoming a mother almost 10 years ago. I have always been a single mum and am quite protective of my children. They are very important to me and we have been through a lot together. They will always be my first priority. 

I like to have fun and be social. I enjoy visiting wineries on Sunday's when it's sunny and eating lots of cheese with my wine, although it's quite rare I actually get to do this. I enjoy comedy nights, movies and relaxing as well as trying new and adventurous things like abseiling and possibly even sky diving. I love to travel and have at least one interstate holiday a year although that is mainly visiting family and friends.